Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mr Stink

I have recently read Mr Stink. It is a book written by David Walliams who has written many books for children. It was first published in 2009, 4 years ago. If I had to pick a genre, I think I would pick humour. It has 267 pages in total.

I picked this book because I’d seen the film and I wanted to compare the two. I can say the book creates far more of a picture. I knew a bit, but not a lot. I was expecting a few laughs but most of all just to enjoy it.

In the book Chloe has to live with her evil mother who pays more attention to Chloe’s perfect sister Annabelle. Chloe has to hide a few secrets from her mum and only her dad knows. Her dad understands her so helps Chloe.

I really enjoyed it! I liked it because it was humorous and entertaining. It had an interesting plot to the story and was not like anything I’d read before.

This book is for younger kids mainly but up to 14 year olds could read it. Yes, I would recommend it.

I would rate this a 9 1/2 out of 10.
 
Review by Vikki, 7.1
 
Mr Freeman - 1
Team 7.1 - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment